Upon the recommendation of the high school counselor, currently enrolled high school students of high academic achievement and potential
may apply to take undergraduate courses at the University concurrently with the high school program by enrolling through the UNO Early Entry Program.
- Review the Following Requirements
- Early Entry applicants must have their application approved by the high school counselor and a parent or guardian
- Homeschooled students should use the parental signature
- Meet the minimum academic admission requirements for the Early Entry Program outlined in the Course Catologue and the Early Entry Application.
- Must have achieved a minimum "B"(3.00 on a 4.00 scale) average in all high school academic core coursework.
- A maximum of six semester hours may be earned each term.
- An Early Entry Application must be completed each semester the student wishes to be considered for this program.
- For questions concerning the Early Entry program please contact Kelly Malone, 402-554-3810.