A $45.00 (U.S. dollars) undergraduate application fee is required for all new freshman, transfer, and non-degree/visiting student applicants and must be paid when the application is submitted (unless the application fee has been paid within the last year). The following information applies:
- The application fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee admission or enrollment in any specific classes.
- Please pay by check, money order (payable to the University of Nebraska at Omaha) or credit card.
- Credit card payment may be submitted online via a secure web server at https://ebruno.unomaha.edu/php/admissions/sesfee/.
- Your application will not be processed until the fee is paid.
- If you have paid the $45.00 undergraduate application fee to one of the other Nebraska system campuses within the last year, no fee is required.
- Applicants who pay the $45.00 undergraduate application fee who do not enroll within one year must reapply for admission and resubmit the application fee.
- If you have previously enrolled as an undergraduate student on any Nebraska system campus, the application fee is not required
- When applying via the Web, credit card payment of the fee is available through our secure web server for immediate processing of the application.
- Fee waivers are available to high school seniors who meet the waiver eligibility guidelines.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please complete the
Application Fee Payment Form and send to:
- UNO Undergraduate Admissions
- Eppley Administration Building, Room 111
- 6001 Dodge St.
- Omaha, NE 68182