SKIP navigation
Undergraduate Admissions


This feature requires JavaScript and the Flash Player.

Welcome to UNO!

Click the play button above to watch the UNO highlight video

UNO Campus Visit Information

College Portrait

I Want to

Learn More About UNO
Contact Recruitment Services
Phone 1: 402-554-6281
Phone 2: 877-884-MAVS (Toll free)
Fax: 402-554-2149
Email: Click here to email
Link 1: MavSpace
Link 2: Recruitment Homepage
Apply For Undergraduate Admissions
Contact Admissions Office
Phone: 402-554-2393
Fax: 402-554-3472 (Note: Faxed transcripts will not be accepted)
Email: Click here to email
Link 1: Admissions Information
Link 2: Apply Now
Apply for New Student Orientation
Contact Orientation Office
Phone 1: 4402-554-2677
Phone 2: 402-554-2779
Fax: 402-554-2149
Email: Click here to email
Link 1: Orientation Information
Link 2: Schedule Now
Apply for On Campus Housing
Contact Housing Services
Phone: 402-554-6605
Email: Click here to email
Link 1: Housing Information
Link 2: Apply Now
Apply for Scholarships
Contact Financial Aid Office
Phone: 402-554-2327
Email: Click here to email
Link 1: Scholarship Information
Link 2: Apply Now

U.S. Naturalized Citizens, Immigrants Granted or Seeking Legal Status

To be eligible to apply for undergraduate national admission (other than Nebraska high school graduates not on a visa), a student must be either a U.S. citizen, or have been granted or applied for naturalized, permanent resident, asylee, immigrant, or refugee status by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS - formerly INS). Documentation (Permanent resident card, official notice of asylee or refugee status) is required for admission.

If the student cannot provide such documentation, the student would need to apply as an international student. Please contact the Office of International Studies and Programs, (402) 554-2293, for additional information.

Students who are not on a visa and are Nebraska high school graduates may be eligible for residency for tuition purposes if they meet certain qualifications. Students must have:
  1. Resided with parent, guardian, or conservator while attending high school in this state
  2. Graduated (or equivalent) from a high school in this state
  3. Resided in this state at least three years before graduation (or equivalent)
  4. Completed an affidavit stating that he / she will file an application to become a permanent resident at the earliest opportunity.

For more information regarding undergraduate admission or residency for tuition purposes, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (402) 554-2393 or 800-858-8648 (NE / IA only).